Good morning Year 5!
I hope you and your family are staying safe and are managing to spend some quality time together. It is lovely to see that the sun is shining down on us (even if we do have to appreciate it from behind windows or from our garden).
Here are your tasks for this week:
* MATHS - Please complete pages 2-7 of the booklet above (Roman Numerals). I have attached some revision notes about Roman Numerals below. Make sure you are using TTRS for at least 15 minutes per day.
* ENGLISH - Please complete pages 17 - 28 of the booklet above (Fronted Adverbials ISPACE and Parenthesis ( ) - ,) Again, I have attached some revision notes below but we have done this in class lots.
* READING - Make sure you are reading and quizzing often. Remember, the word count challenge and Millionaire's Club is still going ahead.
* EXTENDED WRITING - You are living in a very significant time in history. Keep a diary about what you get up to during your days of learning from home and about your feelings towards the current situation. Aim to write in your diary at least twice a week.
* ART - Colour and make an Easter Chick
* COMPUTING - Use '2 Quiz' on Purple Mash to make a quiz about the story of Romeo & Juliet. Think about the characters, the setting and the plot. What questions would you ask your friends to make sure they really knew the play? Make sure you know the answers yourself. Save your quiz to our class page when you're finished.
I miss each and every one of you and look forward to the day we can return to school. Until then, stay safe.